Information Security Analyst
Location: Cray House, Sidcup DA14 5HU and Stratford, E14 4PH
Interviews will be held on: 1st stage phone interview on the 26th July / 2nd stage face to face interview on the 30th July
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced InfoSec Analyst to join L&Q at a very exciting time, where we will invest, grow and transform our business to provide a better service to customers old and new. There is huge investment in Technology, Modern Workplace and move to full Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack and a great place to get involved in all parts of the transformation.
We are looking for an adaptable and forward-thinking InfoSec Analyst, able to help shape the future Technology Landscape of L&Q. They will assist in the development and implementation of roadmaps, data mapping and engagement that ensure the security and risk strategy meet regulatory requirements within the broad area of Technology. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are key.
The InfoSec Analyst will report directly to Head of InfoSec and will work across the business to ensure Technology is proactively ensuring best practise to suit L&Q’s goals and ambitions. This person will be an enabler with an innovative attitude and a proactive, positive approach.
The InfoSec Analyst will:
- Assist the InfoSec team within the broad area of Technology – identifying and recommending new technologies, tools and techniques
- Assisting in pilot schemes / proofs of concept solutions to create patterns that lead the way for L&Q’s future Technology systems and processes
- Assist in the review, development and delivery of the vision for the future-state security goals to enable the business process and Technology portfolio to closely align to the business goals
- Working with team on Technology Risks Assessment and Compliance
- Providing information security assurance across business projects and solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Practical experience of implementing and maintaining Technology Security practice
- Using Jira, TFS (MS Azure DevOps) or similar ITSM/Ticketing tools
- Relevant information security qualifications
- Ability to understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of Technology Security products and solutions including but not limited to IoT, cloud and the latest monitoring tools
- Experience working in a medium to large Technology organisation with Agile methodology
- Experience in gaining business and Technology requirements from a high volume of stakeholders
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business in a consultative manner, including becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Experience working in a cross-functional team aligned business, with third-party vendors
- Knowledge of Risk Management methodology e.g. ISO 31000 or similar
- Knowledge of security frameworks in particular Cyber Security Essentials and ISO 27001
If you believe you have the qualities we are after and are interested in working for an organisation that can really make a difference to people’s lives, then please apply without delay.
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It's only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you’re interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it’s feasible then we’ll make it happen.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident (Committed) employer and have signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge to demonstrate our commitment to end mental health discrimination in the workplace.
We expect all of our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.