Technology Training Analyst
Due to an internal International transfer we have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Training Analyst (WorkSmart Advisor) who is responsible for designing, developing and delivering productivity tools and services from primarily the Office 365 toolset and any other productivity tools and services that they see fit that adds value.
This is an integral role in driving improvement in personal productivity for all customers so that they get the most out of the technology available to them.
- Design, develop and deliver productivity tools and services from primarily the Office 365 toolset
- Design training material and help prioritise what we should be focussing on from a productivity perspective
- Deliver training to our customers across Europe on the productivity tools and services available through a combination of 1:1, classroom and virtual/online
- Coordinate, define and design the training material we deliver in line with the Global Digital Workplace team
- Provide product/technology educated advice to customers backed by experience and research
- Seek out opportunities to drive business outcomes through change including; communications, coaching, training and resistance management plans
Knowledge, skills & experience received:
- An understanding of Change Management practices within businesses is crucial for this role
- Substantial experience and a strong understanding of the Office 365 suite and other Digital Workplace tools
- Presentation and training skills and comfortable in delivering training and presentations to groups of people
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) - ability to communicate credibly to both technical people and business people, up to senior executive level
- The ability to create strong internal and external network and professional groups to ensure best practice.
- Prioritising their support requirements along with making the time to provide proactive interactions with our customers
- A customer focused individual with a proactive approach to improving things for the customer and not just providing support
Please note we will be conducting interviews W/C 5th and 12th August
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.