Business Support Manager - Flexible Working Available
Are you interested in Invoice Finance and looking for variety from your next job? Do you think of yourself as a player a not just a manager? Like to lead by example and have a great eye for detail? If this sounds like you, read on…
As a Business Support Manager you will create fans with your strong leadership skills and hands on approach, resulting in a smooth and enjoyable customer experience. You will work with a variety of people; Customers, Colleagues and 3rd party suppliers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Leading, inspiring and nurturing your team to provide an excellent experience for our customers
• Making sure customer information is kept accurately and safely, using our CRM and Dancerace systems (we will teach you how to use them!)
• Putting together information and delivering it to the frontline and leadership IF teams
• Supporting the Business Development Directors and Relationship Managers including: logging leads, managing pipelines, sending out a variety of documents to our customers, completing searches and amending customer facilities
• Keeping your team motivated to exceed expectations in your daily huddles
• Taking part in regular trading meetings and calls
• Catching up with your team members in regular 121’s
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• It would be great if you have worked in IF before as you will understand some of the jargon, but this is not essential
• You need to be organised, efficient, attend to every detail, take ownership and most importantly have a desire to deliver amazing customer service!
• Be prepared to become an expert in onboarding new customers and supporting existing customers, and are able to prioritise tasks
• You might have be familiar with the legal documentation issued to our invoice finance, business or commercial banking customers. Issuing these documents will be a big part of the role
• Ideally you will have held a leadership role previously
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!