Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services
At Amey we have ambitious growth plans for our Consulting Property team and are looking to recruit Building Services Mechanical design engineers to work with our key clients. You will be responsible for undertaking condition surveys and feasibility studies and developing client designs to time and quality.
We deliver projects to a wide range of customers, including the Ministry of Defence (MOD), Ministry of Justice (MOJ), Local Authorities, National Health Service (NHS), Transport, Education, Transport for Wales, Housing and Utilities sectors.
Skills & experience
· Building Services Designer Engineers with electrical design experience
· HNC/HND or related degree in building services.
· The ability to provide technically sound design solutions.
· Good understanding of relevant legislation, including CDM Regulations.
· Ability to use AutoCAD, Hevacomp / Cymap / Relux / Dialux / Amtec
· Experience of working with minimal supervision and supporting other team members.
· Full UK Driving Licence.
· CSCS card.
· Membership (CEng / IEng) of CIBSE, or relevant and equivalent professional body.
· Experience of using NES / HEVACOMP/ cable and lighting calculations and other relevant design / CA software.