Sales Researcher - Part Time & Flexible Hours Available
A Sales Researcher will monitor hotel promotions, local business indicators, conduct special projects, and the development of contacts and leads to support Sales initiatives to drive hotel revenue in all segments.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Researcher, you will a will monitor hotel promotions, local business indicators, carry-out special projects and develop contacts and leads to support Sales initiatives driving hotel revenue in all segments. The Sales Researcher may also respond to sales opportunities, when appropriate. Specifically, a Sales Researcher will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform general office duties and administration to support the Sales and Marketing Teams
- Understand fully hotel and Hilton products and services
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Research accounts from the Business Development Team and follow up on leads from account lists
- Gather and update contact information for potential/current accounts
- Monitor local business press and other sources of information for opportunities
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports, as required
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Work with the wider hotel team on any special projects to develop the business
What are we looking for?
A Sales Researcher serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in an administrative function within a Sales department or a hotel environment
- Desire to pursue a career in Sales
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!