Staff Nurse / Amazing Care Home / Great CQC
- Contract Type
- Location: Uckfield, East Sussex
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia & Old Age
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary:
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*GOOD CQC AND [... Click Apply...] SCORE!!
I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Uckfield, East Sussex. The home is custom-built for a wide range of nursing care and residential needs, these can include post-operative care, convalescence, dementia and palliative care. Respite and long-term care packages are put together by experienced professionals and tailored to individual requirements.
All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £43,600!!!
2018 RESIDENT REVIEW: *It was very nice. The people are very helpful and pleasant. The hairdresser was very good. The food was good*
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [... Click Apply...]- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]