Executive Assistant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Flexible Working Available
“When it comes to overtaking the competition, we really put our foot down.”
At TrustFord, nothing’s too much trouble when it comes to helping our customers. Our attitude to make it happen. Whether we’re fixing the family runaround, or providing advice to a youngster who has just passed her test on exactly the right car for her needs, we’re passionate about driving the standard in customer care.
You can also rest assured that you’ll enjoy real security and the rewards your talents deserve.
So what do we look for from you?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Diary management and administration support
- Management of key business meetings
- Presents summary information, data, trends, reports, and recommendations concerning policies and objectives and business performance (using PowerPoint, Excel, Word), as well as specific actions, as directed, to Regional Director
- Create, develop, and/or update processes on a group level for all stores and process flow accountability as well.
- Maintain records of meetings as required and assist to transcribe information and maintain communication with all visitors and staff.
- Manage a follow up system to ensure key business initiatives and action plans remain on track
- Evaluates best practices of data gathering and analysis within the industry.
- Research and analyze industry and competitor information.
- Review operational results, recommend areas for analysis, perform analyses and make recommendations for changes/improvements.
- Assist facilitating financial planning and review, interdepartmental coordination, developing and implementing technical ideas, judgment and decision making.
- Developing group cooperation and teamwork, coping with difficulties and emergencies.
- Flexibility on project management tasks, whether group or individual store level.
- Willingness to adapt with trends and tasks as needed and/or asked.
Applications from candidates seeking a job share arrangement are welcome
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
When completing your application please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
For your first 2 days in the business, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business before you start your new role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.