Bible Brand and Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a well-organised communications or marketing professional with experience of successfully planning and managing multiple projects to join our clients team, as Bible Brands Co-ordinator.
Position: Bible Brands Co-ordinator
Location: Swindon (M4 corridor)
Hours: 25 hours per week up to full-time, as preferred
Salary: £25,000 – £29,000 pa pro rata
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing date: 9am 3rd September
Interview date: 13th September
Our clients mission is to bring the Bible to life around the world. They are driven by the conviction that when people engage with the Bible their lives can change, for good.
In the light of new organisational strategy and following a strategic review of Publishing, this is a new role within the organisation.
The Bible Brands Co-ordinator will:
- Support the development of new products and leads the plans that answer the needs set by Bible brands strategy.
- Work closely with others with market knowledge and informed by research and evaluation, will shape and promote new editions of the Bible for the UK and overseas markets, communicating effectively with a range of audiences.
As Bible Brands Co-ordinator, you will be a well organised, confident team player with a proactive approach to your work.
You will bring with you:
- Significant experience working in communications or marketing roles – ideally product related.
- Hands-on experience in planning and managing multiple projects
- Experience of the full production cycle of promotional materials from inception to delivery, including writing copy and design briefs and liaising on print and other production requirements or digital delivery.
- Experience of drawing upon research findings to inform planning.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please provide your CV and a 250-word statement that sets out your experience and skills in relation to this role.
About the Organisation
Our clients mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Their vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities. Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an investors in people gold employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. They are committed to the development of all staff and have fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may also have experience in areas such as Brand Coordinator, Branding Executive, Marketing Brand Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Brand Manager, Brand Project Manager, Marketing Officer, Marketing and Communications Officer.