Senior Document Controller - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Nuclear Energy Water business for an ambitious and talented Senior Document Controller.
The successful candidate will be leading the document control function from pre-contract stage through to construction.
As a Senior Document Controller you will set up, manage and maintain project document control systems in line with company, customer and project needs.
The right applicant will have extensive experience of Document Control within an Infrastructure / Civils environment.
Experience in drawing numbers and building Document Control system using British standard is essential to this role.
As a Senior Document Controller you will:
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
- Input document data into standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
- Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the document control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project
- Organise, manage and file document receipts and distribution lists, project documents and drawings in conjunction with project and corporate naming and numbering procedure
About the Nuclear|Energy|Water Team:
Our teams work within the nuclear, energy and water sectors helping customers make the most of their existing assets as well as building new assets to continually improve the UK’s infrastructure. We do this by putting our customers first, using innovative ideas and challenging the status quo.
Building on strong performance for the last 5 years the Nuclear|Energy|Water team have based our business strategy on becoming a UK wide market leader in our chosen sectors by strengthening our existing long term customer relationships, and carefully targeting new customers in order to further develop our already healthy order book in line with our growth targets.
We have secured and are delivering a portfolio of frameworks and one off projects across the whole of the UK and are currently targeting a number of exciting, key opportunities to improve our business well into the future
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.