Creative Artworker - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Hours: 4 days per week, 32 hours.
Main Purpose of Job
Working closely with the Marketing Service Manager on artwork resizing and basic design work of campaigns. This role is responsible for the delivery and execution of artwork for briefs and campaigns across the marketing and creative services team.
In addition, this role will support of delivering and maintaining a relationship with our incumbent print company.
- Assist the in-house design team in the art-working /resizing of all brand POS ranging from posters, banners, menu changes, digital screens etc. for in-store promotions and brand content
- Work with the Creative team to take briefs through to printed work - You will closely work under the guidance of the Head of Creative and other design members on a variety of projects
- Occasionally assist with retouching images where appropriate
- Working alongside our incumbent print company, learning different types or stocks and materials used for different POS purposes
- Liaise with Commercial brand team members to ensure briefs are met correctly and on time
- Successful implementation of all initiatives
- Delivery of pre-agreed timelines
- Attention to detail
- Timely response to all briefs
- Positive feedback from key stakeholders and cross functional teams
Key Working Relationships
- Creative Services team
- Group Marketing team (Inc. Brands, Concepts, NPD)
- UK and International Commercial Marketing teams
- UK, Group, International Business Development teams
- Franchise development manager
- A natural self-starter who is self-motivated and enthusiastic; happy to get involved in a variety of plans and projects, driving them forwards to completion (often under time pressure)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and to make quick decisions and prioritise workload appropriately.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- A team player with strong and effective communication skills, comfortable working with teams of all levels and nationalities across the business.
- A resourceful & flexible approach to problem solving
- Degree educated with proven experience in a relatable design or art working role.
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the art working of and POS, banners, brochures, posters. Your portfolio must be eclectic and demonstrate you all-round ability to work across multiple channels with strong typography and layout
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite mainly using InDesign
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
- Digital art working capabilities – Adobe Effects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- 2+ years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Previous experience in corporate environment or creative agency is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
Hay Grade: E
Competency Profile: C
- Competency Profile C (See SSP Development Guide available on Connections)
- Important to have a wide range of professional and personal skills to work with an extensive range of parties and deliver efficient schemes.