Project Quantity Surveyor
We are looking for a Project Quantity Survey for our construction company for a project based in London who will be responsible for managing all costs related to the project. Working collaboratively with senior management the successful candidate will demonstrate experience in tender analysis and running tender meetings. This is a permanent role based in London.
- Proven ability to carry out tender analysis, hold tender meetings
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Senior QS to ensure successful project delivery
- Compliance with and assistance in helping promote the Health and Safety policy.
- Project commercial tasks and targets including the maximisation of profit and budgetary control are delivered.
- Orders are placed with Sub-Contractors; Consultants and Suppliers in accordance with company procedures and contractual arrangements;
- Work with internal QS team to create quotations
- Manage and deal with subcontractors – review and process documents and accounts
- Produce cash flow forecasts
- Create monthly reports for Managing Surveyor
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when needed
Qualifications/ Training required:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Chartered member of RICS
- JCT Contracts
- 4 Projects- Basic level
- Excel 2016 Intermediate
- NHBC Standards (desirable)
- Building Regulations (including Part B) (desirable)
- MSc in Quantity Surveying (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join this company in times of growth and get involved with some great commercial and residential projects.