Our client, a construction company, is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work in London.
You will be reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor and be responsible for playing an active supporting part in the various commercial activities associated with a project.
This is a permanent position based in London.
- Compliance with and assistance in helping promote the Health and Safety policy.
- Provide support and where appropriate mentoring to Graduate and other Quantity Surveyors.
- Contribution to the delivery of all confirmed project tasks and goals.
- Compliance with all company procedures and protocols.
- Preparation, co-ordination, and processing labour only payments.
- Carry out building work take-offs, measurement and scheduling exercises and preparation of bills of
- quantities for the procurement and sub-letting processes.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Senior QS to ensure successful project delivery
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- JCT Contracts
- 4 Projects- Basic level
- Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Chartered member of RICS (desirable)
- Building Regulations (including Part B) (desirabe)
- MDP1 (desirable)