Application Delivery Advisor
12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a Business Application Trainer who is responsible for maximising the value of the applications we deliver to our customers. You will be part of the application lifecycle from project through to operation and will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering training for business systems. You will partner with the business to support them obtaining maximum value from their business systems through built understanding and knowledge of system capability. The individual in this role will partner with IT functions including Business Change, Service Desk, Digital Workplace and Worksmart to develop training tools and methods to drive efficiencies.
- Contribute to the design, code, test, modification and debug of specialised functional extensions within and in conjunction with existing applications, applying standard Company tools, procedures and risk management guidelines to meet the unique and specialised needs of the Company.
- May act as a second-tier support contact for end-user inquiries regarding business applications that have been escalated by tier-one Service Desk staff.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of good quality, detailed solution documentation and technical specification documents to be used for programming activities, to meet Company quality assurance and risk management standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of a broad spectrum of application developments, developments in business application software and programming methodologies to identify and suggest a variety of possible solutions for the Company that are in line with industry Best Practice.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) - ability to communicate credibly to both technical people and business people, up to senior executive level
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Have an understanding of the ITIL Framework (Foundation level minimum)
- The ability to create strong internal and external network and professional groups to ensure best practice.
- The person will need to have a good balance of prioritising their support requirements along with making the time to provide proactive interactions with our customers
- A customer focused individual with a proactive approach to improving things for the customer and not just providing support.
- Computing skills and/or knowledge of relevant computing platforms, including Microsoft tools, .NET, and SQL database
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.