Administrative Assistant - Part Time Available
Opus 2 is a rapidly growing technology and professional services business offering real-time transcription and market-leading trial services to the legal profession, with exceptional quality of service at the forefront of everything we do.
Opus 2 Digital Transcription is a major provider of audio transcription and reporting services to The Ministry of Justice and others.
Working alongside the Document Officers and Audio Court Liaison Officers, you are responsible for all areas of the transcription order process for Criminal and Civil (OTS) orders from receipt of order up until the point of assignment.
We are open to a job share, but also open to this being a full-time permanent role.
Duties and responsibilities falling directly within the remit, but not limited to, are:
- Updates to the Case Management System (“CMS”);
- Processing court signed documents and uploading court audio onto the CMS (same day);
- Processing private transcription requests, setting up secure channel in order to receive the audio and upload the audio onto the CMS in a timely manner;
- Criminal audio verification;
- Accurate and timely issuance of quotations to clients following audio verification (same day). Subsequent monitoring for quote approval/funds received;
- Processing all quote approvals by 17:00 to allow client orders to by assigned by 17:30;
- Regular chasing of quote approvals and the orders which are on hold (weekly);
- Continual monitoring of Inboxes for prioritisation of expedited orders; and
- Continual monitoring of Inboxes for official complaints raised and immediate notification to Digital Transcription Manager, as appropriate;
- Client and court liaison by telephone (incoming and outgoing) and email.
- Liaison with internal staff via email and in person in a friendly manner on which internal relationships can be built
- Other administrative duties as required
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiasm for customer service and satisfaction
- Client liaison – professional, courteous and confidently delivered
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Ability to recognise personal limitations and seek guidance from senior staff
- Ability to build relationships and work seamlessly with the Document Officers and Audio Court Liaison Officers (your counterparts)
- Personal Development - Further to the training provided by the Digital Operations Manager, it is expected that Administration Officers take note of, and incorporate into their day-to-day duties, the latest MoJ guidance.
- 26 days' annual leave, plus 1 extra days' leave
- Length of service holiday entitlement
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Employee Loyalty Share Scheme
- Perkbox Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan