Sharepoint Solution Architect - Flexible Working Available
Do you thrive on making improvements to SharePoint? Can you create game changing solutions? Are you the go to person when it comes to all things SharePoint? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Solutions Architect for SharePoint, you will be part of our CRM team who build, develop and look after our Microsoft capabilities which enable us to provide an amazing service to our customers so that we can grow and create fans. You will be working closely with colleagues across the Bank to understand requirements, and producing low level designs relating to SharePoint.
So what would you be doing?
• Understanding requirements by the Bank relating to SharePoint capabilities
• Producing low level designs and defining roadmaps
• Nurturing and inspiring the SharePoint development team
• Integrating SharePoint with Dynamics 365
• Planning, developing, coordinating and implementing projects
• Leading on the continuous improvement and development of the SharePoint platform
• Designing sophisticated applications based on the .NET framework and SharePoint online
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• You will have good experience in developing and designing solutions for SharePoint as either a Lead Developer or Architect
• We need you to have the ability to utilise Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
• In order to exceed in this role, you got to be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of producing low level designs for SharePoint
• You will be confident in communicating and working with colleagues at all levels across the Bank, and looking after workflows
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!