Document Controller - Stockport - Flexible Working Available
Document Controller / Data Clerk
£Negotiable + bens
Capita Infrastructure are looking to appoint a Document Controller (Admin/Data Clerk) who shall provide detailed administrative support to Project Managers within the division.
Purpose of Job:
To prepare records in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
To control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects or departments
To maintain an electronic filing system for projects documentation.
To monitor the flow of information with the client
- To monitor the flow of information with the client
- Set up new job numbers and folders, print and collate documents and drawings as per instructions provided by Manager.
- Maintain an efficient and accurate central database/Excel sheet logging new/revised information for each Contract, producing a register for each amendment, and acknowledge all documents where possible back to Client.
- Create, monitor and maintain records electronically ensuring all records are up to date and accurate.
- Control and distribute all information, ensuring they are date stamped, recorded and filed.
- Ensure accurate compilation of Health & Safety Files, O&M Manuals and track information for same.
- Provide cover for receptionist as and when required.
- Maintain relevant quality, environmental health and safety control procedures in accordance with ISO9001 and ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Be aware of and comply with the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
- Fulfil company CPD requirements undertaking all relevant training and development activities as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience of document control within the civil engineering or construction sectors using Electronic Document Management Systems and Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Excel, ability to write Macro's and formulae are desirable.
- Good communication skills, and to be adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines
What we hope you will do next: Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Become a Change Maker
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.