Senior Project Accountant- Financial Services Europe (FTC)
Fixed Term Contract-6 months
This role is to Apply advanced knowledge in a specialist stream (job category) and basic to intermediate knowledge in more than one other job category to difficult and varied business issues, requiring broad-based solutions and an understanding of other job areas. Works independently within established guidelines, and recommend appropriate alternatives. Instructing or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
- Preparation of financial transactions and/or management reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards.
- Prepare and present reports and presentations for management.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to increase networks and allow for exchange of information.
Knowledge skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce with a major or sub major in Accounting and/or Finance, combined with an advanced knowledge of financial operations.
- Experience in an accounting role, and/or sound commercial acumen and understanding of general and transactional accounting, cost accounting and reporting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity and guide others in the resolution of problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Competencies include; Interpersonal Ability, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.