Systems Solution Architect
An Exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Solution Architect to use their expertise in leading architecture activities to help a leading children’s charity release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Position: Senior Systems Solution Architect
Job Type: Permanent Position
Hours: Full-time 35 hours per week
Location: - Home based (with an average of 2 – 4 days a month in Fleet) or Office based in Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £45,900 pa (within the grade £45,900 - £56,000 pa)
Benefits: Generous benefits include 10% employer pension contribution, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Group Life and Income Protection cover on appointment and private healthcare and dental cover on successful completion of probationary period.
Closing Date: 9:00am Friday 11th October 2019
Interview Date: w/c 14th October 2019
About the role:
As a Senior Systems Architect, you will be responsible for leading architecture activities across systems’ enterprise level by undertaking Application framework analysis and designs including data modelling and ensuring that documentation of all architecture is completed to a high standard, both high and low level designs. This is a senior role which will be working closely with the IT Director to ensure the fulfilment of technical strategic objectives.
You will be a senior professional capable of aligning Business and IT Strategies, Business Roadmaps, Capability Diagrams, Process Maps to build and communicate the strategic directions to maximise operational delivery.
- Respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian ethos and values
- Create and deliver effective, designs and models ready for development
- Responsible for technical designs associated with CUK’s CRM
- Responsible for the overall design and systems development
- Regular maintenance activities carried out to ensure the system remains fit for purpose
- Engage with stakeholders ensuring their technical requirements are met and benefits realised
- Keeping in touch with emerging technologies and techniques ensuring CUK benefits from such innovations
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- A Degree in; Computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Senior Systems Solutions Architect
- Experience designing Web-services & Microservices flows
- Experience process modelling
- Experience using UML Tools
- Experience with Framework Designing, such as ToGAG, DoDAF, FEAF, Zachman
- Experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
It would help (but isn’t essential) to have:
- Good understanding of .NET technologies
- Good understanding of IOS & android technologies
You will need to be:
- Able to agree to respect, uphold and commit to working within our client’s Christian mission, values and faith statements.
- Aligned to our client’s cultural attributes
- Great project and resource management skills
- A highly motivated person, focused and goal oriented
- A great listener and excellent communicator
- creative, innovative and flexible
- Able to work independently
Please note that our client can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK.
Our client is a child-focused ministry; they believe every child should be known, loved and protected. One area of the interview will explore your personal commitment to child protection. A satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be a requirement once a conditional offer of employment is made to successful candidates.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Systems Architect, Senior Solutions Architect, Lead Solution Architect, Lead Architect, Senior Solution Architect