Director of Finance and Performance - Flexible Working Available
- P3 is a charity with a clear mission, vision and purpose
- We're looking for a strong team player who can lead and inspire others
About Our Client
It is fair to say that P3 is a charity with a difference.
They are ambitious for change, dynamic in execution of their strategy, but are people-first, and put social justice at the heart of everything they do. They work alongside people who are facing challenges in their lives to ensure they are able to build the future they want for themselves.
The values are:
- We are always friendly and approachable.
- We put people first. We believe what we can do together will make a real and lasting difference.
- We are determined to tackle the problems that others won't. We go the extra mile and work with dedication and commitment.
- We work together to deliver the greatest impact for people.
- We are brave, creative and find new solutions to problems.
The Director of Finance and Performance will deliver depth and clarity in the financial performance and strategic direction of the organisation to the board. With the support of a highly capable finance team who deliver accurate and timely financial reports, this role is key to the translation, analysis, commentary and planning within finance, to influence the success of the organisation.
As the successful Director of Finance and Performance, you will be able to support or challenge decisions and plans within a talented collegiate senior team, to benefit the development of the organisation. You will have the autonomy to deliver exciting initiatives and gain personal satisfaction from being part of this amazing team.
You will also be expected to:
- Provide insight, analysis and commentary to the Board, challenging and influencing strategic decisions
- Provide leadership and direction to a large team within finance including coaching, training, personal and professional development
- Understand each part of the organisation with an aim to improve effectiveness and ensure sound financial and operational performance
- Be willing to immerse yourself within operations to build effective relationships
The Successful Applicant
P3 are a high growth and innovative charity that requires a Director of Finance and Performance that can ensure that the impact continues to grow. As expected, the role will be pivotal in the review of the financial performance of the organisation with the delivery of the annual budgets and regular forecasts. This opportunity will give the successful candidate a Board level position within a forward thinking and innovative charity and will therefore be suited for someone who can demonstrate:
- A 'collegiate leadership style' with a desire to see the charity grow and develop its services throughout the UK
- A strategic mind-set and ability to focus on opportunity and resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills including natural empathy and self-awareness - influencing all levels including Board level through to operational staff
- The ability to highlight, understand and mitigate risks whilst exploiting opportunities
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA) with a track-record of success in a similarly innovative and forward thinking environment
What's on Offer
This should be seen as an opportunity to be able to influence, improve, develop and add value in a fast-paced and innovative organisation with like-minded individuals. Mark and the Board are committed to delivering the best services across the organisation and require the best people to contribute at all levels.
A competitive salary and package can be offered with the opportunity to be part of an amazing organisation.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MP14042831Z
Closing Date: 07/10/2019