Scheduler - £28,000 - £30,000
We're committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country's services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for
We believe that we are what we do.
It's more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we're proud to be the betterv
What is the purpose of this role?
To support the Scheduling Manager and ensure Scheduling Co-ordinators are undertaking their necessary roles and responsibilities to contract and client compliance.
What will this role involve?
- Schedule and progress all tasks supporting the agreed service matrix, both direct labour and subcontractors
- Ensure all related SLA/KPI markers are meet through careful placement of works
- Allocate works using trade, location, SLA time
- Allocate sufficient tasks per engineer to ensure 100% capacity with as little non-attendance rescheduling being required as possible
- Tasks started but not completed are to be reassigned to the same engineer the following working day
- Tasks not attended on the day are to be reassigned to ensure completion within the associated SLA timescale
- Progress task completions daily at 3pm to allow time for known rescheduling needs
- Raise and progress any follow on TBRs requested by the direct labour team
- Manage holiday and sickness notifications to ensure this has no impact on the client experience
- Provide monthly report information to the account manager relating to KPI and SLA performance
- Act as the primary conduit between AMEY and Match-works
- Raise any required CAFM change control forms to improve support
What are we looking for?
Previous scheduling experience ECDL NVQ 2 / 3 in Business Administration or equivalent NVQ 2 / 3 in Customer Service or equivalent IT Skills Good communication skills (written & oral) Organisational skills Problem Solving Flexibility Knowledge of internal and external scheduling systems Knowledge and understanding of operational function Previous experience of scheduling eco-coordinating experience Self-driven, highly motivated and confident Professional Team player Resilient Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance