Marketing Specialist - Flexible Working Available
- Contract Type
Here at HP we have many different flexible working opportunities and ultimately the only important part of hiring for us is talent. We constantly strive to be able to support our staff and encourage development regardless of circumstance or other responsibilities – with even some of our senior level managers encouraging the school run! We would also welcome anybody returning to work after a career break – and is looking for the right company to be supported back in to the workplace by.
HP are searching for enthusiastic and creative marketers to join our creative marketing team. Based out of Reading, Berkshire, you will be collaborating with our sales teams and channel partner accounts on a mix of activities. From setting up and managing promotional campaigns, to organising and hosting events, we are searching for somebody with great people skills and an ability to think outside of the box.
- Identify market requirements for targeted customer segments and/or industry verticals.
- Using market and customer research information, perform industry/segment analysis to support strategic planning.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications/other teams to execute programs and campaigns.
- Manage the process for securing/coordinating messaging and content for marketing programs and vehicles.
- Coordinate marketing programs, campaigns and associated budget.
- Develop/communicate closed- loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
- Perform marketing support activities as required, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Practical marketing or sales experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- High-level knowledge of marketing/market research activities and procedures.
- Familiarity with offering category and HP offerings/ strategy.
- Strong written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Ability to influence and drive consensus.
Apply for Marketing Specialist - Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly