Estates Portfolio Manager
Amey TPT- What is the purpose of this role?
To support Amey TPT in the compliance of estate management contracts with train operating clients including all aspects of Proactive Property Asset Management, financial reporting and developing new and existing income streams on behalf of clients.
What will this role involve?
- Ensure that safety is always the priority, promote safe working practices, ensure full implementation and compliance with Key Processes and Safety Responsibility Statement
- Working predominantly on our clients estate for stations in the South West, albeit that the candidate will be required to undertake 3rd party rent review submissions across the entire estates.
- Client contract management to ensure client satisfaction with the service and performance delivered by AmeyTPT
- The development, implementation and delivery of overarching and location specific management plans to maximise income in accordance with the clients strategy
- The identification and delivery of incremental space opportunities and enhancement projects to generate incremental income
- Undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals
- Secure best practice financial returns from existing tenants through renegotiation of current lease terms and the production of robust recommendations to the client
- To ensure that complete audit trails are maintained for all transactions undertaken on behalf of the client.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to RICS accredited degree level or equivalent work experience
- Member or Fellow of the RICS
- Significant experience as a surveyor, ideally working in a rail environment.
- Proven track record to demonstrate skills and qualifications
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong project management and co-ordination skills
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy and to prioritise and plan effectively
- IOSH working safely
- Have a high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, and in particular MS Excel and powerpoint
What makes this role unique?
You will monitor relevant technical aspects of quality plans, report variances and provide suggestions for corrective actions.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.