Senior Commercial Managers - Flexible Working Available
Lendlease are currently seeking Senior Commercial Managers who will be based in our London European head office with some travel to existing sites in the north of England. You primary role is to oversee a wide range of activities to deliver efficient construction site operations, contributing to the management of site services in accordance with organisational standards, policies and procedures.
- Oversee the preparation of purchasing reports, receipts and acknowledgement of materials and supplies and the preparation of internal construction works reporting.
- Innovate and oversee the implementation and maintenance of proper documentation, systems and processes to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness of site administration processes and service for stakeholders, ensuring activities comply with legislative and statutory regulations.
- Liaison with external suppliers to manage the efficient provision of scaffolding supplies and waste management services as directed and within defined parameters.
- Oversee the preparation of construction works contracts, ensuring all necessary documentation is distributed and processed, all amendments are accurately recorded, and appropriate approval and sign off is provided to support efficient site management activities;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a construction related discipline, combined with extensive experience across multiple roles.
- Experience in a site coordinator role, and knowledge of the construction or real estate development industry, and understanding of contract administration process.
- Computing skills with capabilities in using Word and Excel, may also require experience in using accounting software.
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively within strict timeframes. Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain relationships and coordinate internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Interpersonal Ability, Planning and Organising, Technology and Process.
- Apply advanced to expert knowledge across multiple specialist streams (job categories) and intermediate to advanced knowledge of several job families to complex business issues requiring in-depth analysis.
- Will influence outcomes on major proposals/programs/projects. Provides mentoring and guidance to others.