Office Administrator / Co-Ordinator (Part time applicants considered)
OCR Alpha is a specialist Investment Management recruitment company who currently has the need to add a talented Office Administrator / Co-ordinator to our team based in Central London. Due to a period of sustained growth and future expansion plans, we need a resourceful and energetic person to come on board in this newly created role.
We operate across a broad spectrum of mandates, including but not limited to Operations & Finance, Sales, Risk & Compliance, Research & Trading and Client Services. Our ideal candidate will need to be comfortable managing and overseeing all the internal daily operations, along with motivating and guiding other team members.
We encourage entrepreneurism and have created an exciting environment for our team to operate in. We employ intelligent, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who are driven and aspire to be the best they can be. As a business we aim to create a dynamic, friendly and vibrant place to work. We are currently a team of 6 consultants along with having external support from a number of providers.
This role will suit someone possessing a “can do” attitude and who is eager to operate beyond a set job description. If you like variety and want to work closely with Management in building a business, this role could be for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding and properly using our internal database, including updating, monitoring usage etc.
• Managing online advertising portals including external candidate databases
• Ensuring all candidate applications received by email through the various advertising websites are reviewed and correctly marked up by the Consultants
• Working alongside team members to understand new mandates
• Various administrative tasks associated with day to day functions: database management, arranging client meetings etc.
• Assist with organising interviews, reference follow-up and overseeing role closure process
• Assist with business development initiatives
• Ensuring that each consultant follows up on placements with clients and candidates.
• Overall Office Management and EA support to the Directors including diary management etc.
• Dealing with Accounts for payroll purposes and other matters
• Marketing Function – ensuring marketing information is up to date and available for meetings, e.g. presentation packs, newsletters etc.
• Keep all internal and external contracts and TOB's up to date in accordance with current legislation.
• Updating all social media platforms including our company website
• Organise and set up new employees
• Be keen to get involved in lots of new projects
• Strong academic background, ideally with a finance related degree
• Good knowledge of the Banking & Finance industry, particularly in the areas of Investment Banking and/or Investment Management. Prior recruitment experience would be advantageous
• Ability to communicate confidently with Hedge Fund and Asset Management personnel
• Good written and verbal skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (namely Excel and Word).
• Proactive attitude, the ideal candidate will take initiative on various aspects of the job and continuously look for ways to improve processes and procedure
• Ability to engage people in person and on the phone
• Dynamic, energetic and flexible
• Hard working
• Some team leading experience would be a plus
• Base salary with solid bonus earning potential which will be linked to the successful management and encouragement of the consultants employed.