Senior Pensions Technician - Flexible Working Available
Becoming a Senior Pensions Technician with Employee Benefits:
We are currently seeking a Senior Pensions Technician to bring technical experience to be based out of our office in Sheffield. You will lead on key projects and scheme events to ensure they are completed in line with procedural, client requirements and within service level agreements.
Pensions experience is essential for the role.
What you'll be doing:
- To work with the Technicians and Team Leader to deliver requirements for Scheme Events and Projects (time scales, deliverables, quality, sign off) and drive the planning process
- To be responsible for the accuracy and quality of Scheme Events and Projects.
- To understand, build, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- To build, maintain and enhance the team's competence in order to improve delivery of the customer experience and to ensure we treat customers fairly
- To ensure that all technical information / change is cascaded to the team and processes are updated as appropriate.
- Identify and report risks and breaches immediately to line management and/or the Operational Risk & Compliance Department
What we're looking for:
- Someone who can identify and explain the difference between DB/DC/Hybrid pension schemes
- Scheme events and project experience
- Can understand, interpret and explain scheme rules correctly
- Use knowledge and experience to support, coach and train team and can demonstrate ongoing development of the team.
- Use knowledge and experience to support, coach and train team and can demonstrate ongoing development of the team
- The ability to use Microsoft Office Excel, at the required level: Pivot tables, formulas and vlookups
About [Business Unit]
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary, up to £29,000 PA
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Flexible working pattern (office hours are between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday
- City Centre office location.
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact email@example.com
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=S47BZ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=S47BZ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.