Senior Pensions Administrator - Flexible Working Available
Becoming a Senior Pensions Administrator with Employee Benefits
We are currently seeking Senior Pensions Administrators on a permanent basis to be based out of our flagship office in Sheffield. We have some exciting openings to work across Defined Benefit, Defined contribution and Hybrid schemes, so whether you are an experienced Senior looking for a new challenge OR a Pensions Administrator ready to take the next step in their career, please apply today!
Pensions experience is essential for the role.
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, it'll be down to you to provide high quality administration support for our internal and external clients. As the technical expert in the team, we'll look to you to share your expertise as you make sure our contracted performance targets and quality standards are met. We'll give you all the training and support you need to grow and thrive within our organisation and you'll have the opportunity to gain further experience across a wide range of client schemes; supporting the development of administrators, assisting on projects with the Pension Technician and supporting the Pensions Team Manager. Providing a continually improving level of customer service in terms of quality, cost and time, your main duties will include:
What you will do:
- Supporting the team in operational service delivery in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the legislative / regulatory framework.
- Using your in-depth pension knowledge to cover DB, DC or Hybrid schemes
- Demonstrating an ability to use pension support and workflow management systems effectively.
- Understanding client requirements and make every effort to ensure the contracted performance targets and quality standards are met.
- Creating and maintaining consistent and accurate scheme records using the appropriate systems.
- Being responsible for checking calculations and processes as required and completing all tasks using best practice.
- Mentoring subordinates and identifying training needs to ensure staff achieve their full potential.
Your experience will include:
- A wide degree of competency in Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pensions administration (Cradle to grave)
- Good pensions technical knowledge
- To be adaptable to varying demands and workloads.
- Excellent organisational skills
- To be willing to take on new tasks
- The ability to coach, provide training and mentoring to new recruits and junior members of the team.
About Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our Sheffield office, you will also benefit from a subsidised canteen, a central location and a free daily shuttle bus service to take you to and from the office!
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact email@example.com
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=S47TL&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=S47TL&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.