Senior Project Manager-Heritage
Lendlease Consulting are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in London to work on Parliament and Heritage Projects.
As a Senior Project Manager you will take personal responsibility for the delivery of various sized projects and you will be expected to lead the project team. On large projects, you will be responsible for specific elements, reporting to the Key Account Manager or Principal Consultant. You will be an ambassador for Lendlease Consulting and safeguard our reputation and ensure our core values are incorporated in all we do. You are expected to act as client advisor on all matters and lead the project throughout.
- Oversee project management, technical services and external resources required for the project(s) on an individual and team basis.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the project in line with all stakeholders' expectations communicating strategies to the team.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to support the success of the broader Lendlease projects.
- Oversee management of the consultant team and project stakeholders to ensure effective completion.
- Display strong communication and negotiation skills to support the client/customer focus.
- Ensure the conversion program is maintained and all submissions are completed within the agreed milestone, being proactive with acceleration measures should the program slip.
- Produce design and authorities programme to be integrated with procurement and delivery programme.
- Manage the timely delivery to programme for the concept, schematic, detailed design and design development in accordance with the overall delivery program and agreed project milestones.
- Assist with the timely sequencing / methodology and production of stating plans.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a project management and/or construction related discipline, combined with extensive experience across multiple roles.
- Expert knowledge of Construction and Property industries including estimating, scheduling, field supervision, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills for resolving planning, estimating, contract administration and procurement issues within construction and design activities.
- Good interpersonal skills to prepare reports, negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.