Executive Team Assistant - part time
Whole Education is a fast-expanding non-profit organisation in the schools sector. We work with our growing network of schools and partner organisations to provide a more engaging and rounded education for all young people which develops the skills, qualities and knowledge they need to thrive in life, learning and work.
We are looking for a highly organised and efficient executive team assistant who will play a leading role in the organisation’s central team. Ideally they will have an interest in and passion for education and enjoy working in a fast-paced, people-centred organisation.
Why this role is for you?
This role will suit somebody who is highly efficient and organised and enjoys supporting others. The ideal candidate will thrive in a role which supports the work of an organisation from an administrative and operational angle but is personable and collaborates well with others. There is scope for the right candidate to shape the operations of our growing organisation.
- Be highly organised with an eye for detail
- Be able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Be able to work independently and use initiative to solve problems
- Be an excellent communicator - both oral and written
- Be confident using technology in your job, particularly Excel
- Ideally experienced using Salesforce or willingness to learn
The role will include the following duties:
- Leading on overall organisational effectiveness from an operational point of view - including the introduction and implementation of streamlined processes and systems.
- Leading on the introduction and set up of a new data management system across the organisation and oversee the ongoing management of our members database including designing and running regular reports on Salesforce.
- Providing PA support the senior team (including diary and inbox management, calendar, travel and meeting arrangements).
- Supporting the senior team with event, programme and network administration (e.g. managing logistics and communicating with key stakeholders).
- Preparing agendas and pre-reading for, and taking minutes in meetings (including those at Board level where required); chasing actions and circulating follow ups.
- Maintaining administrative systems, including electronic filing systems to enable efficient and rapid retrieval of information by the team.
- Supporting the office manager with office and human resource management.
This is a new role in the organisation and so the right candidate will have scope to shape and develop their responsibilities in line with the organisation’s strategic vision. Part time preferred - 3 days pro rata but flexible for the right candidate.
Please read the full job description, then submit your CV (maximum 2 sides) with a covering letter (maximum 2 sides) explaining:
● Why do you want to work for us?
● Relevant skills and experience relating to the job description and person specification
Closing date is 1st November at 5pm. Interviews are the week beginning 11th November. Start date would be January 2020.
More searches like this
- Administration, Secretarial & PA Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Teaching, Higher Education Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Charity & Voluntary Work Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)