Regional Trainer - Flexible Working Available
Do you have a good eye for detail? Do you love nurturing colleagues? Can you deliver amazing training sessions? Can you work independently? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Regional Trainer, you will design and deliver creative and effective training solutions that enhance Metro Bank's amazing culture. You will inspire colleagues by designing and delivering energetic, high quality classroom and 1:1 training that enables them to provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
So what would you be doing?...
• Acting as a champion for training and development in our Northern region
• Aiding colleagues to deliver the best possible customer service in our stores
• Inspiring colleagues by delivering energetic, high quality classroom and 1:1 training in an effective and motivational way
• Project managing the design of training programmes and interventions by consulting with colleagues across the Bank
• Evaluating the effectiveness of training to make sure business requirements are met
• Nurturing through effective 1:1 coaching in the live and learning environment
• Staying on top of the latest training trends to design and deliver the best possible learning experience for colleagues
• Traveling to multiple stores to support and train new colleagues new to the Bank
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Comfortable working as part as a team but also being able to fly solo when you need to
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• We need you to be confident in working independently and confident of delivering a wide range of training sessions
• In order to be fantastic in this role you will have experience of delivering training sessions
• Naturally, you will be passionate about customers and ways to improve customer experience
• Ideally CIPD qualified, but this is not essential
• We need you to be great at building relationships and confident in influencing store colleagues
• It would be amazing if you had previous experience training employees at multiple stages of their career development