File Transfer Specialist - Flexible Working Available
As the UKs largest Retail, Commercial and Digital Bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a vision to help Britain prosper by becoming the best bank for customers.
Consider the scale of our Enterprise for a moment…
The volume of information that needs to move internally and externally to various internal customers, corporate partners and regulators is truly staggering.
Delivering this key capability is the responsibility of our File Transfer Team within Group CIO who look after our internal (Connect:Direct) and external (IBM Sterling File Gateway) technologies.
Join our c50 strong team and you'd have responsibility for their installation, configuration, maintenance and administration across all the supported platforms (zSeries Mainframe, Unix, Windows, iSeries and Tandem).
Based out of any of our primary locations (London, Edinburgh, Manchester or Bristol) with some out of hours support commitments, you'd also get to work with offshore partners along with collaborating with various colleagues.
And you'll also benefit from our £3bn investment in transformation across platforms, data and people as we seek to become the bank of the future…
Could you help us make it possible?
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the day to day business as usual activities - incident, problem, change and request processes
- Installing and maintaining products and services according to Group standards and policies, and to agreed service levels
- The provision of technical support (including incident and problem resolution) for systems and processes in complex environments
- Carrying out technical activities in support of project delivery, service improvement and on-going support of the platform
- Identifying and implementing improvements to technical processes and toolsets to improve resource and cost efficiency
- Identifying and remediating risks associated with the environment
And what about your skills?
- Strong quality and service focus
- Experience in supporting the delivery of projects and / or incident recoveries
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Experience of operating in a Service Delivery environment with good understanding of frameworks and processes
- Proven systematic and analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to implement effective business solutions
What will you get in return?
Lloyds Bank is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and BAME applicants meeting the above criteria are warmly encouraged to apply.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers:
- Flex cash sum
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A total reward package that offers discounted lifestyle, financial and protection benefits you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
****This role can be based out of our Edinburgh, Bristol, Manchester or London offices. For London opportunities an increased pay range will be reflected.****