Data Privacy Coordinator - Flexible Working Available
- Contract Type
You could say diversity is key – we do! That’s why we ensure all our people are as diverse as our products. We have specialists from within industry to outside of industry, trainees to apprentices, and juniors to seniors - we have it all. With methodical, diligent instincts, you can help our business grow!
Everyone at every level has a unique responsibility to drive positive development and ultimately push the business to the next level. Our people are enthusiastic, driven and smart all with an entrepreneurial flair that we feel delivers excellent results to our customer the world over. Our Legal teams work with every department to ensure safe and consistent business practice.
Purpose Of Role
With the expansion of the global privacy team and the increasing workload produced by the privacy programme, we are looking for a privacy coordinator to provide administrative and junior privacy support to the team.
We currently have two vacant roles in our team, meaning we are running at low capacity and we therefore need some assistance to ensure the team can concentrate on dealing with high priority tasks rather than the day-to-day running of the privacy team.
This role will provide key support to the Chief Privacy Officer, as well as assisting the team with a range of privacy-related tasks, such as data subject requests, supplier management and query management (detailed below).
This will be a fixed term contract for 6 months.
- Be the central administrative point of contact globally for the privacy team.
- Day-to-day diary management and expense management for the Chief Privacy Officer.
- Organising data protection team meetings and international travel arrangements.
- Preparing presentations for meetings and reports.
- Taking minutes in meetings.
- Maintaining logs of training, customer queries, incidents/breaches and requests and allocating to the team.
- Maintaining and updating the GDPR space on the company’s intranet (Huddle).
- Creating and updating documents, including policies and processes.
- Managing the team holiday calendar.
- Raising Purchase Orders and tracking the payment of all invoices.
Data Subject Requests
- The creation of acknowledgement and response letters to customers where they make access or deletion requests and responding from the data protection inbox.
- Dealing with unsubscribe requests from customers who no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
- Working with the privacy analysts to collate the necessary information to deal with customer access requests.
- Uploading information collated on customer access requests to the secure portal and providing them with access.
- Downloading emails from the server, as part of access requests.
- Maintaining a log of all requests.
- Sending out privacy assessments to suppliers.
- Maintaining a record of suppliers and uploading Contracts onto OneTrust.
- Assigning lawyers as owners in OneTrust to review completed assessments, including new supplier assessments and Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Maintaining record of registrations (entity & DPO) with regulators.
- Setting up new direct debits for new entity registrations or canceling direct debits, where necessary.
Competency, knowledge, experience and skills
- Some experience of knowledge of data protection or the GDPR.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Multi-tasker and proactive self-starter.
- Solid work approach and has the capacity to fulfil responsibilities with limited supervision whilst maintaining effective communications with the Chief Privacy Officer.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to correspond with both customers and senior stakeholders across various teams and departments.
- Process orientated and excellent attention to detail.
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality in handling often sensitive team and business issues
- Sports Betting & Gaming experience.
- Knowledge of international Data Privacy legislation.
- Prior experience of configuring and maintaining OneTrust data privacy tool.
Relevant professional qualifications will be considered, although not a requirement, e.g. IAPP CIPM or CIPP/E.
We think everyone should work for a business that acknowledges you have experience and value and works to ensure your skills are nurtured and developed. If you’re looking for an inclusive, supportive and progressive environment, full of highly skilled teams who learn from each other daily – come and join us. For the good of entertainment.