HR Advisor - Flexible Working Available
You could say diversity is key – we do! That’s why we ensure all our people are as diverse as our products. We have specialists from within industry to outside of industry, trainees to apprentices, and juniors to seniors - we have it all. Bring your people focused mindset to a business that makes sure our colleagues are at the forefront of everything we do!
Everyone at every level has a unique responsibility to drive positive development and ultimately push the business to the next level. Our people are enthusiastic, driven and smart all with an entrepreneurial flair that support our colleagues all over the world.
Supporting the HRBPs for Corporate, as the HR Advisor you will be responsible for delivering a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to colleagues within the Corporate client area in the UK and abroad, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures.
- Providing management and colleagues with timely, effective and proactive advice, information and practical guidance concerning HR issues, encouraging use of existing HR Shared Services and tools
- Support the HRBPs in the of delivery of organisational restructures, including consultation processes, employee forum activity and engaging with Reps
- Work collaboratively and draw upon HR centres of expertise to provide guidance to management and stakeholders
- Creating effective working relationships with the HR Centres of Excellence and work in partnership with them to deliver ‘Corporate’ business objectives
- Assist the HRBPs in producing, verifying HR metric data including headcounts and reporting lines
- Engage in project related activity supporting the HRBPs on key initiatives, e.g. TUPE, acquisitions, learning and development
- Assist the HRBPs on ad-hoc business and HR activities as these arise
Key Skills & Education
•Part CIPD qualified (or currently studying for this) or equivalent experience
•Experience of working in an Advisory capacity
•Good working knowledge of employment legislation
•Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other systems, in particular HR information systemsfor extraction, analysis, reporting and auditing
•Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, positively and constructively with management and colleagues (potential, current and former)
•Coaching and facilitation skills to develop managers’ individual people management effectiveness.
•Excellent time management and organisational skills set and achieve high standards of customer service and accuracy, taking personal responsibility and accountability for output and outcomes
• Able to work autonomously and use own initiative to continuously improve HR service
• Able to work effectively, proactively and collaboratively as part of a team – have a 'can-do' attitude
We think everyone should work for a business that acknowledges you have experience and value and you'll be part of teams that ensure skills are nurtured, developed and invested in. If you're looking for an inclusive, supportive and progressive environment to develop - come and join us.
For the good of entertainment: Apply now!