Lead Financial Analyst – Product - Flexible Working Available
Are you an experienced financial modeller looking for a new challenge? Can you influence with your strategic thinking? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? If yes, we may have the role for you!
As a Lead Analyst, you will own analysis, pricing and modelling for the savings product portfolio. You will lead on complex analysis and creation of new financial models. You will create simple and strategic recommendations and proposals. This will be an amazing opportunity to work closely with a number of teams across the Bank to build trust, support decision making and add insight.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing new financial driver-based forecasting and pricing models
• Analysing our savings performance on multiple product lines, mix type and price
• Undertaking analytical deep dives based on business needs including cohort analysis
• Forecasting and managing business performance by leading budget and quarterly forecasting for savings products, across multiple products and channels
• Developing Executive level proposals including development of pricing change proposals and insightful commentary on performance and trend
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Naturally you will have experience in financial planning, analytics and modelling within financial services. You will ideally have experience of product pricing
• In order to be amazing in this role, you’ll need extensive Microsoft Excel skills for analysing data, developing new models and pricing proposals
• It’s really important that you have experience managing complex processes with multiple stakeholders
• It would be great if you have experience preparing Exec recommendations and papers
• You need to have experience leading and developing colleagues
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!