Quality Engineer - Flexible Working Available
Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to collaborate closely with other team members to analyse users stories and requirements for validity and feasibility. The ideal candidate will have experience in a quality engineering team in a fully agile environment. Large scale change with a focus on functional and no-functional test automation and delivery model transformation
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Quality Engineer mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- Design and develop functional test automation including API (Rest assured), voice (Cyara) and UI (Selenium)
- Knowledge of test driven development and BDD lifecycles
- Comfortable creating and analysing test data and using service virtualisation tooling
- Ability to apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Develop own technical domain knowledge and take responsibility for own development journey and those of more junior Engineers
- Experience of large scale transformation and voice channels desirable but not essential
And as for your skills
We'll need you to have four (or more) of these technologies:
- Strong knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle and experience in Feature Team delivery of software products
- Experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence
- Experience of working as part of an agile team
- Experience of using modern software development toolsets and ability to stretch into DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering background with a deep knowledge of Test Lifecycle, Test Models, Best Practices, Test Benchmarking and Test Tools
- Experience of working in a dynamic agile delivery environment testing web applications
- Experienced in defining Quality Engineering and Assurance work producing quality Test artifacts
- Technical specialist expertise with experience in BDD
- Experience and knowledge across the entire Test Lifecycle including Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, Test Data and Environments
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer.If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...