Training Coordinator - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for an award winning, progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction East business for an ambitious and talented Training Co-ordinator to support the People team with ensuring our employees are receiving the training they need to be the best at their jobs.
The successful candidate will be joining an existing team of employees who are passionate and dedicated.
The Training Coordinator will:
- Coordinate all local training activities
- Maintain and update the training plan
- Develop relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Administrative support to the Training Manager and the wider HR team
- Coordinate and administrate for our apprenticeship intake
- Manage the CITB Levy
- Precvious training co-ordination experience essential.
- Experience of training within the Construction industry.
- Good communications skills and organisational skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good persuasive and influencing skills and the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Good standard of education either GCSE level or equivalent (NVQ level 2)
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for supporting people, whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
If you are interested in working for a platinum accredited Best Employer (Eastern Region) please apply here!
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive about Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.