We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Volunteer Recruitment Officer to join a fast growing organisation.
Position: Volunteer Recruitment Officer
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,300-£24,700 (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata for fixed term), employee matched pension contributions, interest-free season ticket and cycle to work loans available, excellent employee assistance programme and free eye tests and a range of innovative flexible working options are available that include flexible start and finish times and working from home options.
Closing Date: 8th November
Interview Dates: 20th November
The Recruitment Officer position offers the opportunity to lead on exciting regional attraction work to deliver a pipeline of high quality volunteers. You will also contribute to delivering an efficient, effective, end to end recruitment service, supporting with selection, retention and on-boarding processes; to ensure outstanding volunteers are recruited to deliver excellent outcomes for schools and pupils our client works with.
- Responsibility for the attraction and selection of high quality volunteers across Greater Manchester by delivering high quality events and presentations to target markets.
- Developing positive recruitment partnerships in target areas to ensure that recruitment targets are reached.
- Ensure delivery of a successful retention strategy for your region.
- Complete on-boarding checks for volunteers, including reference and DBS checks.
- Supporting the recruitment team across the year by inputting into local and national strategy.
As Recruitment Officer you will
- Be an excellent and experienced relationship builder with an enthusiastic, proactive approach.
- Be passionate about recruiting high quality volunteers
- Have experience of working within a recruitment, university, college or careers setting with hands on knowledge of recruiting staff or volunteers.
- Desirably have experience of field sales/recruitment, as well as experience managing online and telephone applications.
- Have a passionate for the organisations culture, vision and values.
You will be asked to submit a CV and a cover letter as part of your application detailing your current and previous experience, how this is relevant and/or transferable to the Recruitment Officer role. Our client is keen to hear about specific recruitment or sales experience that you have alongside any other charity/third sector organisations you may have worked or volunteered for.
Due to the high volume of CVs they receive they can only respond back to the successful candidates. Applications will be assessed as they arrive. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Work for an amazing organisation that supports and develops its team and offers some amazing staff benefits including flexible working opportunities. If you want to make a real difference and believe that young people can change the world, we want to hear from you!
About the Organisation
Our client is a youth social action charity which challenges 18 to 25-year-olds to tackle educational inequality through a year of full-time voluntary service. As mentors, tutors and role models in schools, they support pupils growing up in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the UK.
You may also have experience as Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, Volunteer Recruiter, Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Manager, HR Advisor, Volunteer Coordinator, HR Assistant, Recruitment Associate, Internal Recruiter, Volunteer Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Executive.