Part Qualified Accountant/ Investment Executive– Part time - Flexible Working Available
3 days left
- Contract Type
Part qualified Accountant/ Investment Executive
Monument – London
Circa £50k pro rata
Our client, a financial investment company is looking for a part qualified Accountant/ Investment Executive to do Financial Administration on their investment’s portfolio. This role is part time and flexible, ideally working 3 days (9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Wednesday with flexibility to change these days as required subject to agreement) working from the London office or working over 4 days with reduced hours.
Role and responsibilities
The role will be broad but will focus on supporting the reporting processes within the Investment Team. You will be expected to work independently but will also be able to draw support from the wider team. You will be required to work on multiple projects/tasks and deliver to deadlines. An ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior level external contacts is essential.
- Training new investee companies how to use their cloud-based portfolio company management system
- Administration of loan book and associated software as well as generating monthly interest statements, ad hoc redemption statements and providing insight on key themes and trends within the data
- Monitoring the submission of management accounts, budgets and KPIs from their investee companies, reporting on compliance via Power BI (experience of this software is desirable but not necessary)
Key skills and experience
- Likely to be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Likely to be a part qualified or qualified accountant.
- An interest and awareness of business issues, economics and accounting.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft software suite.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Has the self-confidence to question and challenge.
For the successful candidate, our client will put together an attractive reward package that will include:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Death in service
- Additional social perks