Part time Receptionist Afternoons
We have an exciting opportunity to join our EMEA team as a Part time Receptionist at our Winnersh Office. We have 2 roles available one covering mornings approx. 7.30am to 1pm and one covering the afternoons approx. 12pm until 6pm. Each role will be expected where possible to cover the other for holidays etc.
To ensure the smooth and professional running of the reception area. To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our guests, both in person and on the telephone. To assist with office administration tasks as appropriate within the reception area.
Essential Duties reception
- Answering incoming calls, both internal and external. Deal with all enquiries in a professional, courteous and timely manner whether in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Manage meeting room bookings, and meeting rooms, ensure they are kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out morning checks to ensure meeting room facilities are fully functioning and are ready for the day ahead.
- Carry out daily Facilities services checks for the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Report any IT/facility issues via the online helpdesk and ensure they are completed in an appropriate timeframe.
- Meet and greet visitors, ensure they are retained in the reception area until their host collects them.
- Assist meeting room hosts with any catering requirements for customer meetings.
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- Sort and frank post on a daily basis, deal with Company incoming and outgoing post and couriers.
- Booking taxi’s for customers/guests.
- Ordering stationary for the reception and meeting rooms.
- Proven knowledge of office IT programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Diary, appointment and room booking experience for multiple external and executive customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent personal presentation skills.
- Good time-keeping.
- Discreet, especially with confidential information.
To apply or for more information please click here