Finance Data Analyst (Customer Segmentation) - Flexible Working Available
Finance Data Analyst (Customer Segmentation)Lloyds Banking GroupBristol (Harbourside)
Salary & Benefits: £34,247 to £37,852 base salary, plus annual personal bonus %, 13% employer pension contribution, 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and home working opportunities, working for Lloyds is great!
Want a Summary of the Role?
You will work as a Finance Data Analyst in our Group Transformation Customer Segmentation and Marketing Value Streams and would support these strategically important programmes of work through a range of activities such as financial modelling, month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting, annual planning exercises, cost tracking and reporting, ad hoc investigations and benefit tracking and reporting.
So what am I responsible for?
In order to carry out the above you will gather information from various systems including SAP, Clarity and Excel, then interpret the complex data to produce high quality financial information and analysis, anticipating our internal and external customer needs. These programmes are key to the successful delivery of our overall group transformation activities to provide the best bank for our customers and an exciting place to work full of dynamic, fun and passionate people. You will learn from and be directed by two driven senior leaders who oversee these areas and will benefit from their experience.
Reporting will deliver focussed financial management information, e.g. monthly cost and benefit position against financial targets, regular project costs including resource analysis, benefit tracking, detailed budgets.
Communication and interaction with your internal customers and stakeholders will also be an important part of the role and you will have the opportunity to support a range of senior management staff.
What experience, skills and knowledge will I need to do this role?
We like people who come from a variety of backgrounds and welcome having a diverse team. To be considered for the role as a minimum we would need to see the following in this rough order of priority,
1) a graduate with appropriate related degree (e.g. finance, marketing, business studies, statistics) with at least 2- 3 years' experience of working within a finance environment, or alternatively, could have the same level of expertise acquired through significant experience in a similar function. Another alternative might be significant expertise gained by working in one of the specialist areas of analysis (e.g. investment management)
2) Knowledge of relevant tools including exposure to SAP reporting or Clarity and strong Microsoft Excel skills,
3) Good communication skills and an inquisitive nature!
This would be a great role if you……
- You want to support a strategically important programme of work for the bank around its financial analysis.
- Like to analyse, investigate and get to the bottom of things!
- Want to work in a fun, dynamic and passionate team with a great working culture!
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first and achieve our vision of being the best bank for our customers.
What support will I get and how will my career grow?
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and breadth to provide you with a diverse range of training and development opportunities, helping you achieve a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
Together we make it possible.
If you perhaps don't have your CV ready yet, or would like to discuss the role before applying please e-mail or for more information.