Cyber Security Manager - Flexible Working Available
iPSL are looking for a Cyber Security Manager working as part of the Cyber Security function, the role is of a technical consultative and advisory nature and pertains to the management of the technical Cyber Security functions within the company.
We are the leading digital payment processing service provider within the UK and have recently gone through the biggest business transformation programme the company has ever seen!
The role will be based in Northampton, and comes with a competitive salary, between £40,000 to £60,500p.a. (depending on experience) + Car allowance of £5,100 and Private Family Healthcare.
The hours of work will be 35 per week. We may be able to offer flexible working hours and there is the option to work from home several days per week.
The Cyber Security Manager is required to undertake a range of tasks supporting iPSL key business objectives as directed within the Information Security environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the completion of all assigned cyber security activity and associated reporting.
- Accountable for the delivery and management of all technical Cyber Security activities across the organisation.
- Manage the budget for the Cyber Security stream of the Cyber Security budget on a day-to-day basis.
- Line management of individuals allotted to the Cyber Security branch of the CISO Office.
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring and managing Cyber threats to iPSL by ensuring appropriate technical measures are in place, regularly monitored and tested.
- Accountable for the delivery and management of Cyber Security projects.
- Accountable for the delivery of technical cyber security advice, guidance and support to IT projects across the organisation.
- Accountable for ensuring all Level 1 cyber security operations are managed effectively and within tolerance. Production of regular and ad hoc reporting to meet both internal and external requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert for providing internal consultative Cyber Security support at all levels of the business.
- Produce, deliver and present complete, accurately and timely management information for iPSL key governance forums.
- Develop and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and third party suppliers to ensure effective management of security arrangements are in place at all times.
- Identify opportunities to improve service, quality and efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience of working within a Cyber Security function, with at least 1 year at a Managerial level.
- Knowledge of ISO27001 principles is desirable.
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in Cyber Security within the financial services industry.
- Provable knowledge of network security architecture.
- Provable experience of managing penetration testing regimes.
- Commitment to deliver and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Be able to work at own initiative and demonstrate proactivity.
- Ability to assimilate and utilise new information, processes and training.
Training & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field
- Provable knowledge of IT Security principles, standards and regulations, such as ISO27001, NIST, SOX, PCI DSS etc.
- CISSP certified (or be working towards certification)
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Recognised security qualifications, such as CISMP, CISM, CISA, Security+, CEH or similar, is desirable
CLOSING DATE: 15th November 2019
VACANCY REFERENCE: VW/MD/510318/CISO