Electrician- HMP Nottingham
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
- Check understanding of task status, any problems and opportunities for further work.
- Ensure that other staff/contractors under Amey control are operating in the correct manner
- Provide the first point of response for reactive calls for premises. This could include tasks that are outside the engineers skill set, however they would act as point of reference and liaison for other resources to be used in the situation.
- To ensure that the asset listing for the designated premises is up to date, in line with the service level matrix for the site; and that inconsistencies or changes are identified and reported to the Service Delivery Centre for change.
- To be aware of the asset condition and the agreed approach to maintenance of all items.
Salary- Up to £30k + benefits
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fully Qualified Electrician
- Qualified in 17th Edition of IET Regulation BS7671
- Hold a City & Guilds or equivalent Electrical Qualifications
- Strong background in Electrical repair, planned and reactive maintenance
- Good understanding of industry standards, legislation and compliance requirements
- Positive and pro-active approach
- Well-organised and effective communicator
- A full driving licence
City and Guilds 2391 or 2394/ 2395 or equivalent an advantage but not mandatory as full training will be provided.