Warehouse Operative - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Pertemps is a Times top 100 rated business providing people solutions to our client Gist, one of the most respected providers of logistics solutions to major retailers. We have some excellent opportunities to join an expanding team with superb benefits for the right candidates:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Christmas peak bonus of £340 (linked to availability on key dates)
- Huge flexibility in shift patterns to suit all personal circumstances i.e. 2pm – 10pm or 7pm to 12am
- Good travel links with a 10pm shift allowing time for the ‘last bus’
- Regular work for both day & evening shifts
- Traditional day shift starting at 7am evenings at 4pm
- Full paid training given so no experience required
- Fantastic opportunities for a permanent role for the right candidates
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme paying £75 in vouchers of your choice – perfect for Christmas (terms apply)
- Weekly pick performance bonus
- Opportunity to win a weekly attendance bonus
So, what do we expect from you? As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Order picking in a chilled environment using modern electronic voice equipment.
- Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team but also self-motivated.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Achieving the targets and job standards set out by the Shift Manager.
If you can demonstrate the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of the team and follow instruction.
- Flexible with start / finish times.
- Reliable, honest and conscientious
If you would like to be considered for a position please send your CV through or give us a call on 01226 724492