Highways Design Engineers
From our International Design Hub, Amey Consulting manage and deliver a broad range of multi-disciplinary civil engineering projects for both Public and Private sector clients in the UK and Internationally.
We're eager to hear from professionals with the following skillsets to work on our busy and diverse project base:
Highway Asset Management
Civil/ Structural Design
ITS & Signals
What we do:
Based in central Birmingham, our international design hub offers a unique opportunity to be involved in schemes from inception to completion not just nationally but internationally; an unprecedented opportunity to work with a wide range of clients including but by no means limited to: Local Authorities, Highways England, Transport for Wales (TfW), VicRoads Melbourne AU, Roads and Maritime Services Sydney AU and many more.
Recent key projects include:
- Smart Motorways Programme for Highways England
- M25 Junctions 10 to 16 and M40/42 Interchange Smart Motorway schemes for Highways England. Delivered by the AmeyArup partnership where we continue to build expertise within Smart Motorways
- M1 J13-16 SMP - AmeyARUP
- M56 J6-J8 SMP
- M54 M6/M6 Toll Link CDF
- Wales & Borders Highways and Structures Feasibility Design for TfW
- x5 Structural Rehabilitation works - Australia Western Roads Upgrade - For VicRoads Melbourne
- Captain Cook Drive/Taren Point for RMS Sydney Australia
- A2 A419 Stonehouse for Gloucester City Council
What we can offer you?
Based in central Birmingham and a short walk from Snow Hill station, our office boasts an on-site artisan coffee shop and café, and free to use state of the art Gym.
Our IDH Birmingham team is made up of c.150 professionals with a diverse experience base. We pride ourselves on mentoring junior technicians/engineers and can offer significant support towards Chartership, with a bonus of up to £5,000 on completion.
We have a progressive, flexible attitude towards accommodating work life balance and flexible/agile working.
What to do next:
Submit your CV via the link, and if we look to be a good fit our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your career aspirations further.