Client Accountant - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
- Contract Type
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Client Accountant within our Client Accounts division in Norwich.
What this job involves:
- Production of monthly/quarterly reporting to clients (incl Trial Balance & VAT reports).
- Completion of statutory & regulatory reporting to HMRC & Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Creation of ad hoc reports to surveyors, solicitors as required.
Maintain Financial Controls
- Monitoring of key performance indicators on client portfolio and taking ownership for timely resolution of any issues.
- Timely and accurate completion of various control account reconciliations
- Monitoring of funding levels.
- Ensure any amounts rechargeable to clients and tenants are recharged to agreed timelines.
- Performance of other controls as governed by our accredited control framework.
- Attend regular meetings with finance and surveyors as needed to resolve issues and ensure client needs are met.
- Work with Accounts Administrators to manage workload effectively.
- Build strong working relationships with portfolio finance team, surveyors and other related teams.
- Support senior management in creating an industry leading Client Accounts team, which is considered a ‘Centre of Excellence’ both internally and externally.
Ad Hoc Issues
- Co-ordinate the resolution of day to day queries from clients & tenants.
- Support the transition of properties and clients into and out of the portfolio.
- Perform any other accounting duties as needed in support of the property portfolio.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Good book keeping skills
- Strong Excel skills, (incl. working knowledge of pivot tables & V-Lookup tables).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure, multi-task and effectively prioritise.
- Organised, with attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative to resolve day to day issues.
- AAT Qualified
- Working towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required and knowledge of Client Systems (Yardi/MRI/Horizon) would be advantageous.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply for Client Accountant - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly