Accounts Administrator - Part time/Flexible
1 day left
- Contract Type
7formation are looking for an Accounts Administrator to provide administrative support to Accounts Manager.
Hourly rate - £10.00 per hour.
Hours – 9am – 3pm however we are flexible.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To input supplier invoices onto Sage
- To print sage reports as and when required by project team and commercial director. (i.e. Aged Creditors listings)
- Process routine documentation
- To answer the telephone and direct calls where
- To work in accordance with set policies and procedures
- To respect the confidential nature of the work and protect personal information in accordance with data protection regulations and policies in place
- Be self-motivated & punctual.
- Manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
- To raise Sales invoices for the client’s as instructed.
- To distribute invoices for authorising.
- To file Authorised Invoices into folders ready for payment
- To check Project folders for authorised (Signed) invoices to administrate the office and invoices email accounts and move emails into the right categories when printed/dealt with.
- Reception duties including answering inbound and making outbound calls.
- To carry out any other admin duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A-C GCSE in Maths, English and Science.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office products
Please send your CV and covering letter by clicking 'apply now'.
Apply for Accounts Administrator - Part time/Flexible
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly