Personal Assistant to the Public Policy Practice – London - Flexible Working Available
About the company
Frontier is one of the largest economic consultancies in Europe and offers a vibrant place to work. With offices in London, Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, Madrid and Paris, we deliver tailor-made economic advice to businesses, regulators and policymakers.
Working at Frontier is unlike any other business. All our employees own a share of the company so we all have a say in how the company is run. Our open-plan offices reflect our inclusive and open culture. From Directors to Interns, we all sit together. Our supportive and friendly environment means you can ask for advice whenever you need to. Plus our dress code is relaxed too. We arrange many social events throughout the year, including our annual firm-wide Summer and Christmas parties, where all our offices get together. Our culture is unique, open-minded, friendly and non-hierarchical.
About the role
Our PA Team is spread across our European offices and each PA supports a team of economists. The PA in this role is based in our London office and will provide administrative and practice co-ordination support to our Public Policy practice, working closely with the senior PA in the practice.
The Public Policy practice is an extremely interesting team to be involved with as the work is extensive and diverse; working with private and public sector clients across a wide-range of policy areas, including the environment, healthcare,
education, innovation and growth and international trade. Our work has helped to shape the future by advising governments on how to prioritise spending and understand the implications of proposed policy changes and major public sector reforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Organising meetings, social events and away days;
- Diary management - resolving conflicts and ensuring adequate gaps for preparation and travel;
- Travel arrangements;
- Raising fee invoices for projects;
- Submitting expenses;
- Assisting with client contract admin;
- Document formatting;
- Supporting the preparation of proposals in response to tenders; and
- Monitoring/researching new tenders and business opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Previous PA or office administration experience.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively and independently.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Confident in building positive working relationships across the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
What we offer
- Basic salary of £28,000 - £32,000, depending on experience
- Generous bonus (bonuses are paid every six months – the level of bonus is dependent on yours and the company’s performance)
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Volunteering day - additional day leave to volunteer for charity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training & career development
- Opportunities to visit our other European offices
- Company pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Health insurance
All applications should include a cover letter, setting out how your experience meets the requirements of the role.