Senior Marketing Officer - compressed hours possible
As the Senior Marketing Officer at JDRF you will be joining an international charity leading the way in type 1 diabetes research. You will be instrumental in leading and implementing integrated marketing and communications campaigns at JDRF.
In the role of Senior Marketing Officer you’ll be instrumental in leading and implementing integrated marketing and communications campaigns at JDRF. You will support teams across the organisation from Fundraising to Community Engagement helping to create engaging content which will enhance how we reach and support people living with type 1 diabetes.
You’ll manage the production of the quarterly supporters’ magazine and e-newsletter, create, manage and evaluate social media advertising and help to deliver our digital transformation programme.
You will be an all-round marketer, driven by insight and able to use a wide range of communications channels to reach your audience. You will be ever-curious, always learning new channels and approaches.
You’ll have previous experience of:
- Planning, producing and evaluating multi-channel integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Creating, monitoring and evaluating digital advertising campaigns
- Managing digital advertising including Facebook ads and Google Ad Words
- Providing support to multiple teams across an organisation
As an employer we offer you:
- A strong, positive and friendly culture
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave entitlement starting at 25 and bank holidays
- A Health Cash Plan
- A comprehensive learning and development programme
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Interest free Bike loan
We support flexible working and will consider a compressed hours arrangement.
To apply please complete the form below.
Closing date: Monday 25 November at 10:00am
Interview date: Wednesday 4 December
For a confidential and informal chat about the role please call Daniel Newman, HR Advisor on 0207 713 2030 or email email@example.com.
You can learn more about what it is like to work at JDRF by watching this video https://meetmyjob.co/jdrf/
JDRF is the type 1 diabetes charity in the UK. We are committed to eradicating type 1 diabetes and its effects for everyone in the UK with type 1. We:
- Fund our world-class research which is approved and administered by our international research programme to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes
- make sure research moves forward and treatments are delivered as fast as possible
- give support and a voice to people with type 1 and their families
‘JDRF is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age.’