Customer Service - Flexible Working Available
McLEAR is the leading wearable technology company for payments, security, and fashion globally and the inventor of the Smart Ring. McLEAR has delivered more than 350,000 smart rings worldwide. McLEAR works in partnership with Visa, Gemalto, Infineon, and other financial and technology institutions.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with a bright attitude who can deliver the best service to each of our customers. You will need to have energy and the desire to solve problems creatively and efficiently, working with pace and demonstrating excellent attention to detail in order to meet high service standards. You must be fluent in English and Golf/ GCC Arabic. Experience of the Kuwaiti market would be preferable.
You’ll be a member of our Operations Team, working closely with colleagues across the business, based in the UK and globally. Reporting directly to our EVP of Customer Service and supported by a team of payment and Fintech experts.
No day is ever the same, you’ll quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of everything that goes into delivering the McLEAR Payment Ring and you’ll be looked to as someone who understands what our customers want and how to deliver it.
Daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing and solving all incoming Customer Service enquiries, including via social media channels.
- Supporting with the daily office-based Customer Service tasks
- Provide face-2-face customer service at promotional and sales events on an ad-hoc basis
- Work with Production and suppliers to manage stock and attend stock counts on an ad hoc basis
- Support with product testing
- Deliver Customer Service as required by our Busines-2-Business customers
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Work closely with all departments to achieve company aims and objectives
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential, this can be on a face-to-face basis or remotely.
- Excellent communication skills, flawless written English is essential
- Must be confident and highly proficient in using computer systems
- Ability to process a high volume of enquiries in a logical and efficient manner
- Ability to work under own initiate, using the systems in place to maintain standards
- Will enjoy meeting targets and resolving issues
- Will be organised, diligent and have excellent attention to detail
- Will enjoy working with people, solving a diverse range of enquiries
- Will be happy to step outside of their daily tasks and ‘pitch in’ with new projects
- Sunday – Thursday 7am -3pm (induction and training Monday – Friday 9-5pm)
- Salary £10 p/h
- 6 Month Probation Period
- Benefits include:
- A McLEAR Smart Ring
- 25 days Annual leave
- Employer pension contributions
- Working in a busy, energetic shared office space in Soho
- Boundless opportunities for progression and development within the company.
- Opportunities for home working and adjustments to the working hours on an ad-hoc basis.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter by clicking apply and include the subject line as JVP Customer Service followed by your first initials.
We want to hear about why you’re suited to the role but also why the role appeals to you, what was it about working in a part-time role, in a fast-paced environment that has appealed to you?