Supporter Experience Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative Supporter Experience Officer to join our clients Individual Giving team.
Position: Supporter Experience Officer
Location: Swindon (M4 corridor)
Salary: £28,000-32,000 pa
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing Date: 2nd December, 9am
Interview Date: 13th December
The Supporter Experience Officer develops relationship with supporters – including their giving experience – in order to inspire deeper partnership with the organisation. They oversee the entire ‘supporter journey’.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing regular-giver programmes.
- Ensuring communication flows with supporters.
- Incorporating positive ‘wow’ moments into the ‘supporter journey’ that convey authentic gratitude and build deep affinity with supporters.
- Ensuring a dynamic two-way engagement with supporters.
- Managing and delivering a quality supporter thanking process.
- Creating and developing effective welcome strategies for new supporters across channels.
- Implementing effective processes, ensuring supporters are developing in their giving relationship and wider missional.
- Managing and developing effective strategies for reducing the number of lapsing donors.
- Reporting on supporter attrition and satisfaction overall.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge base of supporters and their demographics.
With an understanding of supporter engagement principles as well as what specifically motivates Christian supporters, you will be:
- Experienced in generating or commissioning engaging creative content, coordinating fundraising campaigns across multiple channels and analysing and reporting on those campaigns.
- Well-organised and self-motivated.
- A strategic thinker with an ability to see how work links into the bigger picture.
You will have a remit to create ‘wow’ moments and be very creative!
If you think this describes you, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV together with a 250-word statement that sets out your skills and experience in relation to this role.
About the Organisation
Our clients mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Their vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities. Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an Investors in People gold employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. They are committed to the development of all staff and have fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may also have experience in areas such as Fundraising, Supporter Experience, Communication Support, Donor Care, Fundraising.