Consultant- Intelligent Mobility
Intelligent Mobility, Amey Consulting
At Amey Consulting you have a unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life. Nowhere else offers quite the same combination of positive influences and experiences to help you be the better. We're passionate about infrastructure and dedicated to providing solutions for our clients - we are transforming how our transport, utilities, property and public assets perform, day in, day out. By working with a family of specialist, market-leading consultants in a practical infrastructure environment, you'll see how their thinking influences yours and vice versa.
Within the Intelligent Mobility team, we're dedicated to re shaping our industry today for the future. Developing a deep understanding of the future technology which will enable more efficient and accessible transport solutions.
We have a number of exciting opportunities across the U.K to support and deliver Intelligent Mobility projects, developing innovative solutions for our clients within, for example, Co-Operative ITS, Connected and Autonomous Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Micro-mobility, Data analysis & Integration and MaaS
What is the purpose of this role?
To work as part of the Intelligent Mobility team to support the delivery consultancy services and projects relating to Intelligent Mobility, for example, Co-Operative ITS, Connected and Autonomous Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Micro-mobility, Data analysis & Integration and MaaS
What will this role involve?
- Support with Project management functions to ensure project(s) reporting requirements are met (time/cost)
- To undertake analysis, interviews and investigations to support the delivery of project(s) where required
- To collaborate with all Amey Colleagues
- Develop personal expertise and industry knowledge specifically focusing on Intelligent Mobility and the identified services
- Take responsibility of delivery of parts of the project where appropriate, to meet or exceed the expectations of the client
- Contribution to bidding activities where appropriate and where required
- Keep up to date with industry best practice throughout Intelligent Mobility
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Assurance regulations
- Operate according to the Amey core values/principles and have a clear understanding of Systems and Processes
What are we looking for?
- First degree or Higher-Level qualification in suitable engineering discipline
Skills and experience
- Developed skills or a demonstratable interest in Intelligent Mobility service areas
- Highly developed IT, Analytics and Project Management skills
- Able to implement and deliver customer centric solutions
- Highways experience, specifically in Automated Vehicles / New Technology beneficial
- Demonstrates ability to implement and meet targets
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.